We are looking for our next Lead Engineer who will be responsible for the planning and execution of the SmartONE Solution to residential communities. You will work with residential developers in the early planning stages to develop a smart community vision that uses technology to enhance the living experience in communities. You will then work with the developer through the steps detailed below to take this concept from an idea to the finished operating community.
- Attend early planning meetings and site meetings during construction.
- Work with clients to create the vision and the specifications for what will be supplied.
- Review working drawings to optimize them and accommodate the SmartONE solution.
- Must be able to work alone, research and implement solutions.
- Overlook and manage multiple projects
- Assist developers with tuning their scopes of work to facilitate the integration of SmartONE.
- Source products that can be integrated to SmartONE.
- Work with Commax to complete the integrations.
- Set up a test lab and complete all testing prior to production and installation.
- Work with the Site Engineer to ensure the seamless execution of the product.
- Must be comfortable with travelling to meet clients as required.
- Own vehicle is an asset, G license is required
- Must be able to read construction drawings
- Goodunderstanding of networking, fiber optics, digital and analog communication
- Past working experience with a construction company is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering, a related field or equivalent work experience is a must
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies is an asset
- engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- working with a construction company: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time