It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Power Products System Integrators is a division of Power Products, LLC which offers design & integration capabilities to OEM customers from components, kits and fully integrated turn-key systems.
Power Products, LLC, brands include Ancor®, BEP, Blue Sea Systems, Lenco, Marinco®, Mastervolt and ProMariner. These companies design and manufacture a broad portfolio of electrical components and power management systems for the Marine, Recreational Vehicle, Emergency Vehicle, Specialty Vehicle and Industrial markets
Systems Application Engineer
We are seeking a team member who can develop turn key solutions for all AC/DC power distribution and communication bus distribution. The architectures will include analog switching, digital switching, component board definition and switch panel definition. This position will work with the OEM Customers, vessel Naval Architects, outsourced engineering firms, engine suppliers, and electronics suppliers.in integrating the electrical system design, incorporating best practices, preparing working plans, and creating system drawing.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and create clear, complete and accurate sketches/notes of mobile AC, DC & CAN Buss architecture which includes sub-assembly enclosures to improve installation efficiency and quality.
- Need to generate high level wire harness lay-outs.
- Educate and train customers in system operation.
- Apply engineering fundamentals and best practices
- Specify battery management, power conversion, device loads, sensors, tabs and equipment to be installed onboard vessels, creating a comprehensive value proposition.
- Review production level electrical schematics, cable routing plans, and cable length estimates
- Provide system layout & design, including third-party product integration.
- Develop digital switching configuration files which maximize the benefits of a digitally switched boat.
- Support the development of standard processes, procedures, and designs as it pertains to electrical systems.
- Validate and commission system designs.
- Acts as liaison with outside engineers who provide structural, electrical and mechanical designs.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete designs.
- Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical preferred)
- A minimum of 3 yrs experience in the marine and/or mobile electrical system design and production implementation.
o Knowledge of how to properly design a marine and/or mobile electrical system with consideration to piping, HVAC, structural and outfitting interferences.
o Knowledge of and experience with marine and/or mobile AC electrical systems and marine and/or mobile DC electrical systems.
o Capability to read and understand technical documentation and vessel specifications.
- Ability to operate within budgeted hours and material costs.
- Interact with factory floor personnel to the president of the organization.
- Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Design for Assembly
- Electrical System Load Calculation
- CAD System
- ABYC / RVIA Electrical Certification
- NMEA Certification
Position will be remote.
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine