GSW Manufacturing, Inc., an international manufacturer, and technology developer serving the automotive industry, is seeking a knowledgeable, collaborative and highly organized person for the role of Bill of Materials (BOM) Engineer based out of the GSW Headquarters in Findlay, Ohio.
This position provides a candidate the unique opportunity to partner with key business stakeholders to develop circuit lists and bill of materials for new and existing wire harness products. The role will collaborate with internal and external partners. Primary activities include interpret customer requirements, supply chain capabilities, manufacturing capabilities and business needs, contribute to improvements on designs
- Develop & enter new bill of material and components into ERP system.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of bill of material.
- Work with sales and technical staff to interpret project specifications and drawing.
- Communicate directly with customer and suppliers.
- Impact directly on manufacturing & material management.
- Possesses good communication skills, a positive attitude and ability work as part of a team.
- Ability to read and understand drawings/blueprints.
- Natural curiosity, problem solving skills, logical thinking, and reasoning.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Background in manufacturing or engineering very beneficial.
- 2-year or 4-year degree from technical college or 3 plus years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Spanish or Japanese language skills are a plus.
GSW offers a competitive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance with affordable premiums and co-pays, Teladoc services, 401k retirement with employer match, vacation, 12 paid holidays, education assistance program, discretionary year-end bonus, and annual wage review.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Visitor screening questionnaire, following CDC and State of Ohio guidelines for masks.
- What interested you about the position?
- What is your salary requirement for the position?
- Automotive engineering: 3 years (Preferred)