Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking highly motivated candidates for a role as a semiconductor process integration engineer supporting 300mm RF CMOS and photonics technologies. Process integration engineers are responsible for the development, manufacturing transfer, and continuous improvement of advanced RF & analog technologies, as well as photonics elements (laser cavities, waveguides, etc.) and interconnects in photonics applications.
Areas of focus:
Back end of line (BEOL) integration.
- Coordinate the integration of advanced process modules to be used in the technology in order to meet performance, reliability, yield, and cost objectives.
- Interact with various engineering teams outside the immediate area, e.g., testing, failure analysis, unit process, reliability, manufacturing, and research organizations, to facilitate and achieve program success.
- Ensure successful demonstration of performance and reliability objectives throughout technology development qualification milestones.
- Education - B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other relevant engineering or physical science discipline.
- Experience - 8 years relevant experience in semiconductor manufacturing integration, technology development, and/or process engineering.
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language, written & verbal
- Education: MS or PhD in Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other relevant engineering or physical science discipline.
- Experience: 8 years in RF CMOS or silicon photonics technology
- Demonstrate ability to work well within a global matrixed team or environment with minimal supervision
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and experience in working with external constituencies.
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Familiar with 5S, 8D, 6-sigma, SPC, DOE, FMEA
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.