1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We are looking to hire a talented, highly motivated integration engineer to develop new MEMS micro fabrication technologies. As an Integration Engineer with Broadcom’s Wireless Semiconductor Division (WSD), you will develop new FBAR (Film Bulk Acoustic Resonator) piezoelectric MEMs process technologies to support the wireless filter business. You will join our process development engineering team and work alongside other manufacturing and development engineers to develop and release new technologies for high volume manufacturing. The role will involve project management of new technology development activities including scoping, technical guidance, on-time delivery, and formal presentations. The role may also involve hands-on experimental work in the cleanroom and characterization labs (25-75%). You will be expected to understand key FBAR electrical and physical parameters and utilize CAD software such as Cadence and ADS to extend FBAR value propositions for next generation products.
- MS/PhD in EE, ChE, ME, Materials science, or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in semiconductor/MEMs processing or equivalent. New PhD graduates may be considered.
- Industrial experience as an integration engineer with hands-on expertise strongly preferred in one or more of the following areas: wet or dry etch, chemical vapor or physical vapor deposition, photolithography, plating, CMP and/or test. Candidates with university cleanroom experience may be considered.
- Comfortable spending time in the cleanroom and physical analysis lab designing, executing, and evaluating experiments.
- Experience developing and releasing a highly manufacturable process to volume production preferred
- Experience designing and implementing novel MEMS components such as microresonators, pressure sensors, accelerometers, or other piezoelectric devices. Strong theoretical knowledge of resonator performance and metrics preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and SPC methodology.
- Proven ability to manage a technology development program to a schedule. Ability to identify critical tasks and secure necessary resources.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, guiding the efforts of unit process engineers and technicians.
- Track record of successful interaction with other functional areas of the organization, such as Procurement, Operations, and Equipment Maintenance.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience and capability to lead team to successful resolution of issues.
- Experience with JMP and/or other statistical analysis packages.
- Working experience creating layouts using Cadence Virtuoso.
- Previous experience with ADS and/or a FEA simiulator preferred.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.