Position Summary: The Senior Project Manager is a key member of the Todd & Sargent Project Management Team who is responsible for guiding projects from start to finish. The candidate we are seeking is a very passionate and highly driven individual who gets excited about managing project activities from start to finish. The Senior PM must be a proactive individual who will build and maintain positive relationships with clients, intern and external designers and engineers, field operations teams, subcontractors, vendors, and jurisdictional authorities to ultimately help our clients be successful in achieving their goals. This person must have an ability to establish a strong rapport with other employees and develop an understanding of the roles these individuals play within the organization.
The Senior PM will learn the T&S procedures of accounting, estimating, design, engineering, and construction as well as bring their own experience to help improve our processes. This role must negotiate fairly and effectively with clients, vendors, and subcontractors. Resolving change requests and project issues in a timely manner is critical.
- Play an active role in the development of project proposals.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Coordinate the design, engineering, and preconstruction process by working with clients and internal/external teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of the preconstruction and construction schedule.
- Responsible for managing a project from start to finish.
- Create and manage the budget throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Effectively negotiate subcontract change orders, subcontract purchase orders, and owner change orders.
- Prepare and present forecasts.
- Conduct routine quality assurance field visits.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, and review of assigned project managers, project engineers, and project coordinators.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience in the construction industry.
- Agri-industrial experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, or related field.
Please visit our website tsargent.com for more information about Todd & Sargent as well as a more detailed job description.
Job Type: Full-time
Company's Facebook page: