CEL is a growing electrical contracting firm operating thought out Ontario to BC. We specialize in Industrial, Agricultural, and Commercial Construction & Maintenance. Within an environment of honesty and integrity, empowering all employees to fully develop their professional abilities, CEL strives to exceed customer expectations of quality installation and service.
We are currently looking for a licensed 309A / Red Seal Certified Electrician residing in southern Ontario for Industrial and Commercial work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to work well with others and exhibit leadership abilities.
- Supervise assigned job site employees to complete project.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to motivate others to maintain production.
- Must be able to plan work.
- Must be responsible for materials, tools, and appropriate paperwork.
- Must be able to direct and work with other journeyman, apprentices, and helpers.
- Must have the ability to work and coordinate with other trades/general contractors/owners/engineers.
- Must be able to install all work effectively.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of all tools and equipment.
- Must be able to comprehend and read blueprints, drawing prints, and schematics of same.
- Must be able to comprehend, read and interpret instructional manuals, specifications, worksite directions and written instructions.
- Must be able to troubleshoot all electric systems.
- Must be able to monitor progress of work.
- Must be willing to travel (Shift work)
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a Red Seal Certified Electrician.
- extensive knowledge of Industrial automation is considered an asset
- Competitive Hourly rates.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, optical and medical.
- Company matched pension plan.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- A diverse career experience.
- Out of town allowance and overtime
Job Type: Full-time
- Class G (Required)
- 309A Electrician: Construction and Maintenance (Required)