Western Engineers & Geologists, Inc. (Western) is a general civil engineering and geology firm that provides professional services for various types of engineering, geological, construction management, and inspection to industries, government agencies, corporations, and residents of Southwest Wyoming and beyond.
Western has an immediate opening for an Entry Level Engineer. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. Competitive salary and full benefit package including health, dental and 401K. Apply in person with resume at 1329 Ninth Street or request an application or submit resume via email at email@example.com.
- BS Degree in Geology or Civil/Geotechnical Engineering
- Flexibility to work in the field, lab or office environment
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work on challenging
- Willingness to travel to meet project needs
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Training and Education Opportunities
- Allowance for work related safety supplies
Western Engineers & Geologists is a is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and need.