UP - Technicians - Mechanical Technician III
2/18/2020 - 2/17/2021
The Alpine team is seeking motivated individuals that possess leadership skills and function well in a team environment. The Critical Spares Technician position will support on site work at Alpine Operation on the North Slope of Alaska. The facility is a single train processing facility that requires very high reliability from its equipment. The position will be remotely based and work a minimum 14 days on and 14 days off.
- 5+ years of experience in parts inspection.
- Candidates should have a general maintenance background and demonstrated experience working with the inspection of critical components of major rotating equipment.
- Strong organizational skills and experience with computer drafting is a necessity.
- The candidate must have exceptional communication skills to interface between maintenance personnel, rotating equipment engineers, vendor representatives, and materials personnel.
- Must be able to develop and maintain detailed maintenance technical manuals on major equipment.
- The person should have Mechanical abilities to work in the Alpine facility on Pumps, Compressors, and other facility rotating equipment.
- Should be able to climb ladders and stairs very frequently in normal routine and lift 50lbs.
- Experience with “Solid Works” and similar drafting software is highly desired.
- Experience with “Faro Arm” and “Faro Laser Tracker” is highly desired.
- A background in warehousing systems is beneficial.
- Experience working with SAP or other computer-based maintenance systems is highly desired.