Royal Theater Design, LLC. is a leading systems integrator of audio visual technology and is currently seeking to fill the position of Certified Control4 Programmer with a minimum of 2 years experience, Network Programmer and Technician.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate their experience with AV systems and be able to effectively communicate technical concepts. The candidate will be working in high-end residential and corporate sites, installing the finest quality audio, video network wiring and components.
- Program, troubleshoot and update Control4 and Network Device software to optimize system performance, in addition to ease of access for non-technical users.
- Analyze and ensure security and integrity of all systems and data.
- Provide technical assistance and resolve related issues for users and personnel.
- Collaborate with internal assets and support team to ensure customer needs are met.
- Develop and implement system recovery protocols in the event of destruction of all or part of the system or components.
- Analyze, test, and implement of system and software, ensuring operation compatibility.
- Installation of AV Equipment.
- Installation of Pre-Wiring materials/cabling.
- Control4 Programmer: 2 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Control4 Programming: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible