C&W Servicesis the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutionsproviding service to more than 600 companies worldwide.
We are partnering with Amazon and looking for an experienced Reliability Engineerto develop, implement, and own strategies that will improve maintenance practices and processes driving better equipment uptime, lower repair costs, and lower material inventory levels/costs operations at our Akron, Ohiolocation.
Must have extensive experience with Reliability Engineering principles. Please note that a Bachelor’s Degree is a minimum qualification for this role.
- Develop and lead the reliability process in a manner that will have a direct impact on equipment uptime, efficiency, cost management, quality, safety, customer satisfaction, innovation, and ultimately profitability.
- Leverage network and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) subject matter experts to develop reliability efforts through enhanced communication and best practice sharing
- Through analytical tools, work with Operations Engineering group to identify equipment end of life (EOL) opportunities, required equipment and process upgrades and develop & manage long-term capital investment plans
- Analyze equipment downtime data and develop & manage a warranty process that will drive OEM uptime and lower costs
- Partner with Facilities leadership to coordinate maintenance activities in support of driving World Class Maintenance
- Own and regularly respond with subject matter expertise to maintenance/equipment related questions, own access to and distribution of OEM technical bulletin updates, and facilitate strong communication with OEM vendors
- Analyze operational data and equipment performance history to deliver improvements in critical maintenance related metrics / KPI’s
- Develop maintenance benchmarking data / KPI’s in order to drive improvements amongst like sites and other similar corporate entities
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (any field), Operations, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupation of Reliability Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, or related discipline. Hands-on experience in material handling systems (MHS) installation, operation and maintenance, use of CMMS, & preventive and predictive maintenance techniques. Familiarity of analytical techniques and ROI analysis to build complex business cases. Experience teaching, mentoring, hiring, and developing both exempt and non-exempt employees. Working knowledge of diverse MHS and OEM’s. Experience working with others to implement new systems and drive initiatives in multiple sites.
- Accreditation: Strong working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and technical program managements experience, MBA, advanced degrees, and/or Black Belt certification(s). Proven record of expert communication skills & experience in managing multiple projects.
- Computer Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in creating and working with documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Come work with our team! We are a hard-working, committed group of people who believe in delivering quality service to our client.
We love coming to work each day to help clients keep their facilities running in top condition with no downtime. Does this sound like something you’d like to be part of? Join us!
A leader in facilities services with over 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We’re building the best team in the industry – our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you’re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people.
Our success is due to a supportive and friendly culture that fosters collaboration.
Why C&W Services?
· Weekly Pay
· Comprehensive Benefits that start on day 1
· Advance opportunities
· Training to work in a cutting-edge facility
· A safety first culture
Visit our website at: https://careers.cushmanwakefield.com/cwservices/global/en
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $79,671.00 to $139,218.00 /year
- Reliability Engineer: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Holidays required