Web Industries is 100% employee-owned. All of our employee-owners share in the success of our company. We also share the responsibility to meet our commitments to our customers, to each other, and to the communities in which we live and work. We know that our success is driven by the success of our clients, making us stewards of their business as well as our own.
- Attention to safety awareness and promoting a safe work environment
- Engage technical teams to produce safe, practical, and profitable solutions
- Identify and lead quality improvement initiatives
- Identify development strategies for new products with management. Pursue and implement process cost savings on an ongoing basis.
- Provide daily technical support for key production equipment
- Work with assigned sales staff to visit clientele for the purpose of developing new products, new process, and redefining existing products.
- Assess and identify key equipment/tooling needs and oversee the commissioning of such equipment/tooling.
- Create and manage cost modeling for new projects and/or processes
- Work on new products as required
- Travel as needed to support business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. degree in engineering with a minimum of 1-year experience in a similar capacity
- Experience with unwinding, processing and rewinding of flexible materials is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels within and outside of the organization
- Ability to influence others and get results working with a diverse team
- Ability to prioritize and manage complexity
- Excellent precision of work and attention to detail
- Execution excellence, personal leadership, time management, and problem solving competencies
- Ability to think strategically and deal with ambiguity
Job Type: Full-time