Integrity Integration Resources (I2R), part of the Cates Family of Companies, was founded over 35 years ago and is a systems integration company that partners with manufacturing firms to develop and implement automation solutions to increase production, improve quality and reduce costs. Our customers are extremely diverse and spread all over North America (and a few internationally). Our customers make roofing shingles, fry potato chips, roast coffee, process poultry and beef, distill water, bottle apple juice, and ship all over the world
I2R is committed to delivering quality solutions that we stand behind through service and support. Our vision is to positively impact the lives of others. We are a fun, friendly company with a strong family atmosphere and 12 core principles that guide us at every step in our success. Our culture is firmly rooted in the values of honesty, integrity, commitment and reliability. To learn more about I2R, please visit us at www.i2r.com.
As a Sr. Electrical Design Engineer / Supervisor, you will use your UL508A and NFPA 70 knowledge to develop industrial automation panels based on our client’s specifications. Candidate will need to be a self starter with little or no direction. Must be able to follow I2R standards and design methodology.
- Supervise design projects and help train other Electrical Designers
- Check and review designs as required
- Manage projects as necessary, keeping projects on schedule and meeting deadlines
- Interface with customers, colleagues and manufacturing to resolve issues and provide guidance
- Perform detailed Electrical / Mechanical designs for advanced projects
- Demonstrate the ability to identify changes in scope and notify Project Manager in a timely manner
- Superior knowledge of NFPA 70 (NEC), UL508A and other standards
- Assist in maintaining Quality Management System
- AutoCAD Electrical Software experience (database management, block creation, parent-child relationships, automatic layout and BOM creation, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Electrical Design of Power & Control systems. Extensive knowledge of NFPA 70, UL508A, and IEC standards. Must be able to understand, interpret and design to meet required codes and standards.
- Minimum of 5 years experience using AutoCad Electrical performing electrical design.
- Field experience in the construction, installation, and start up of electrical systems a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Technical Electrical School, Electrical Trade Apprentice Certificate, Journeyman License, Master Electrical License or other form of formal electrical training required.
Are you interested in working for I2R? You can apply through Indeed or through our career website. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume. Become part of our team. We look forward to your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- electrical design: 1 year (Preferred)
- NFPA 70, UL508A, and IEC standards: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD ELECTRICAL: 1 year (Preferred)