Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
- Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
- Add changes to Qlik solution
- Create and update of new risk reports
- Provide extensive support of portfolio managers
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Qlik solutions
- Jira, Confluence - confident user
Nice to have
- Capital Markets domain experience
B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.
Software - Other