You will be a key resource on the Digital Quality Engineering Team, engaging in our customer experience and digital journeys. You are passionate about building and running complex Digital Commerce systems at scale in production and understand what it takes to build and deploy systems to production.
You will optimize the End2End testing, A/B Testing, API testing, test automation of digital micro services and serverless components.
You are passionate about Quality engineering and speed to market , a good collaborator with business, engineering and operations team, articulate with clarity and mindful of the value your actions create, are data driven and derive at decisions using meaningful dashboards.
- Proven experience of leading and mentoring teams specific to QA / test engineering.
- DevSecOPs experience, engage CI tools in the build / deploy pipelines
- Good process engineering knowledge
- Working knowledge and administration of Jira, StatusPage.IO, OpsGenie
- Synthetic Monitoring experience, tools such as AppDynamics, Spectrum
- Must have API automation as primary core skill using any scripting language of choice
- Experience maintaining source code in a repo (ex: Git) and understanding of CI/CD pipelines, preferably with
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
- Advanced Power BI user
- AWS and Azure – Cloud Metrics knowledge
- At least 7+ years of experience in Quality Engineering role
- In-depth understanding of Machine Learning algorithms (Regression, Classification, Clustering, ANN, CNN and RNN) with ability to write code in Python or R and implement.
- Experience in API Automation using Java or Python
- Build dashboards for reliability KPI’s using Power BI, Tableau, Grafana. Microstrategy etc.
- Experience on Azure Data Warehouse and analytics on OLTP Streaming data using Kusto is preferred.
- Experience in Azure ADF and ADB in setting up ETL Pipelines from different data sources
- Must have agile software delivery experience, integration of CI-CD tools with performance testing
- Strong cross-functional communicator and collaborator that can lead technical triage in ad-hoc situations
- Experience and knowledge of Azure, DevOps and Scripting
- Previous experience working in a similar hospitality/entertainment/gambling domain.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
Will need to be eligible to acquire Nevada Gaming License