ARCHITECTURAL WALLS PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Experience Required: 3-5 years in relevant engineering or construction
INFINIUM Architectural Wall Systems is a family-owned turn-key manufacturer of interior Glass Wall Systems headquartered in Strongsville, OH. Founded in 2003, INFINIUM has experienced significant strategic growth fueled by world-class People, Products and Process.
We have built a great reputation in the industry for saying what we’ll do and doing what we say. We are the pioneers of the direct business model which is now adopted by many in the industry.
We have an immediate need for a full-time Product Development Engineer that is conscientious, hardworking and dedicated to join our team in Strongsville, Ohio with the following qualifications:
- Responsible for developing new wall and door products
- Architectural wall Industry/door design/product design experience preferred
- AutoCAD/Solid Works experience preferred
- Creative and forward-thinking
- Mechanical aptitude with close attention to detail
- Ability to take and execute orders Independently
- Must possess a “can do” attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to collaborate with existing team
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- 3-5 years experience required
The appropriate compensation package will be designed for the right candidates, including health/dental/vision, paid vacation, and 401K plan with yearly profit-sharing bonus opportunity.
INFINIUM is an equal opportunity employer offering a team-oriented, open and enjoyable work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Product Development: 1 year (Required)
- GD&T: 1 year (Required)
- Solid Modeling: 2 years (Required)