#1053 C/C++ Programmer
\* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas\*
What you will do:
- Embedded C/C++ Software development
- Low level driver development
- Python Software development
- Board support package development
- Software testing and validation
What you will need:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with C++, CAN and Embedded Systems
- Experience testing software
- Automation testing experience
- Experience making/working with circuit boards
What you will do next:
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical challenges.
Let us put our vast experience to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
\*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time\*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you require Visa sponsorship now or at all in the future?
- Microprocessor: 1 year (Preferred)
- C/C++ programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- circuit board: 1 year (Preferred)
- low level driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- data structure: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location