As a hotel engineer, responsibilities include troubleshooting and repairing hotel equipment, facilities, and systems (including minor HVAC, plumbing and electrical). Your job duties include performing preventative maintenance, making regular inspections, completing work orders, diagnosing potential problems, and staying within budget. Hotel/Apartment experience would be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- How many years of maintenance experience do you have?
- Do you have any experience working in a Hotel/Apartment maintenance position? If so, how many years?
- Do you have any experience within minor HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical work?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place