MANUFACTURING / INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
- Will offer relocation assistance for the "Right" candidate
Our client is a division of a Global Publicly Traded Green Manufacturing company catering to the Hybrid, EV Automotive industry located in the Inland Empire/Ontario, CA area. They have been awarded 2 Major Contracts and seeking an experienced
- Identify facility design requirements based on activity levels, product dimensional profiles and product flow and transportation methods
- Specify material handling and storage equipment solutions
- Some machine set-up and/or repair may be necessary as part of this position.
- Ability to visualize a process or system from concept to development.
- Development of DFMEA/PFMEA, critical to quality parameters
- Write/revise internal production procedures and work instructions, as assigned
- Development of specifications for preventative and detection methods.
- Plan, develop and facilitate the implementation of processes and procedures required to assemble heat exchangers, cooling module assemblies, and systems to reduce cost, improve quality and scheduling.
- Process testing and validation
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar with a minimum of 3-5 years experience with Industrial Automation Systems
- Experience in the design, optimization integration of machine vision systems, conveyors, bar code readers, s/w sensors into efficient reliable production automation systems.
- Experience in pneumatics, vacuum, servo, powertrain controls a plus.
- Proficient in Solidworks a plus.
- Must be capable of working independently.
- Knowledge of GDT, basic Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and electro-mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of APQP, PFMEA, Process Flow, Control Plan and ISO/TS
- Strong hands on electrical/mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use power tools and measuring tools.