~ WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS - OPEN & FULLY OPERATING TO SERVE OUR CLIENTS ~
Are you ready for a challenging yet rewarding position? A position that will allow you to see immediate impact and change? Then this may be the job for you.
Catalina Cylinders has an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer at our Hampton, VA location.
This is a hands-on position that will provide efficient solutions to the development of and/or modification to equipment, tooling and processes relating to the manufacturing of aluminum products, including high pressure aluminum cylinders.
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Successful incumbent will also:
- Interpret & create blueprints, technical drawings schematics, and reports
- Work closely with production, quality assurance and maintenance to implement operating procedures to improve operational performance
- Be able to outline and lead projects both in-house as well as directing contracted builds
- Continuously looking for ways to automate the manufacturing equipment and process reducing costs and reducing personnel
- Confers with other engineers and personnel as a team when designing and problem solving
- Have knowledge of PLC programming and equipment interfaces
- Estimates cost and submits bid/budgets for the build, rebuild, or repair of equipment
Our Quality / Values Statement:
- Be proficient in CAD software- Both 2D and 3D modeling
- Have an attention to detail & possess excellent technical skills
- Have proven work experience in process engineering & machining
- Possess strong project management & experience writing work instructions
- Be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment
- BS degree in Engineering
Catalina Cylinders is committed to supplying our customers with top quality products.
In addition to offering an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k plan, CCI is an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) Company and we are committed to the long term growth of our organization and employees.
As an ESOP company, a succession plan is in place to methodically transfer ownership of the company to the employees. This plan benefits both principals and employees, as we believe stronger commitments are made by each employee due to the powerful and motivating benefits of ownership.
If you need help accessing this page please contact us:
Catalina Cylinders, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you would like to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
Catalina Cylinders | Where we produce World Class Products and Provide World Class Service (TM)