Engineering Office Administrator
Classification: Full-Time Hourly M-F, 40 hours; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Overtime periodically when needed.
EEIS Consulting Engineers is a multi-disciplined engineering company specializing in design for oil and gas, and construction projects on Alaska’s North Slope and around the state. We are a growing engineering company based in Anchorage, Alaska offering our employees market competitive pay and health care benefits.
EEIS is a fast-paced, well-organized, family-like company known for the care we take with clients and employees alike. Our company strives for integrity, value, and respect. We believe in creating a better future for our employee team and the communities we serve.
We are looking for a dependable individual with attention to detail and accuracy who enjoys working as part of a team. Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of personalities: empathy and respect for fellow employees are paramount.
There is a dress code; professional attire is required. This position works with company clients, making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, maintaining the company calendar, and other miscellaneous tasks as needed. The position works creatively and productively with all persons in the office within a work environment that relies on respectful relationships and interactions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- PUNCTUALITY AND RELIABILITY are essential
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7,10
- Manage and coordinate correspondence and engineering files
- Provide administrative assistance to engineering and design managers in developing documents
- Work includes assisting with the production of specifications, project proposals, engineering reports, coordinating with accounting, special projects
- Some knowledge of accounting is preferred
- Very good communication and organizational skills are required
- Ability to work independently and cooperate well with team members
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good comprehension of grammar and proofing
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook; Must be able to type 50 wpm; Valid test scores for Typing, Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience required in a professional office
- Alaskan resident preferred (moving costs will not be reimbursed)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Will interface with design managers and engineers
- Employees are required to sign a binding Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Must pass a background check
- Applicants must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and a cell phone to be considered for this position.
- Professional attire is required for this position
- Applicants must own reliable transportation, have a valid driver's license, and a cell phone to be considered for this position (this position is required to run company errands as directed)
Please submit a resume and provide two (2) professional references we may contact.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
- office administration: 4 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Anchorage, AK (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules