Throughout our 25 year history, we have worked hard to make Tempco an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. In addition to competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and tangible career growth, our people enjoy a culture that encourages people to maximize their skills and potential, we are professional, yet relaxed; we understand that going to work every day should be a gift, not a burden. Join our growing team today!
Under general direction, is responsible for the sale of Tempco offerings to contractors, designers and consultants. Promotes Tempco to the construction community by providing business and technical solutions. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with assigned accounts. Responsible for customer satisfaction and loyalty while working in conjunction with operations partners. Positions renewable service agreements as a foundation of managed account relationships.
- Sells, with minimal supervision, Tempco’s Johnson Controls offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to all members of the construction community to include contractors, consultants and designers while reaching optimal profit levels. Focuses on all opportunities to allow the contractor to achieve business objectives. Manages multiple, ongoing, opportunities. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing assigned customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner construction community responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of Tempco Systems’ offerings.
- Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns.
- Demonstrates technical and business expertise and maintains a high level of credibility. Garners loyalty, trust and commitment from the customer.
- Develops and maintains a network of industry contacts.
- Achieve booking and gross margin goals. General annual booking volume guideline is: $2-3MM. Customer relationships at this level are primarily operational and transaction-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering highly preferred; AAS technical degree in related field is preferred. Bachelors in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with related experience preferred. Would consider non-degreed person with extensive experience.
- At least three (4) years successfully selling HVAC or building automation system industry.
- Programming experience with hardware that supports the LonWorks, BACnet, Tridium (Niagara AX) and Modbus open building automation protocols, highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Visio, preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Minneapolis, MN 55428 (Required)