- Meet or exceed all assigned sales and brand performance objectives
- Lead proposal development process by reviewing RFQs (Request for Quote) submitted by Regional Sales Team.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Team to understand and verify customer specifications.
- Maintain expertise of company Products and Services, relevant and appropriate knowledge of competitive products
- Communicate with internal stake holders (internal engineering team, sales, service) to determine system requirements, assess equipment capability, and ensure concepts are feasible and will meet customer specifications. May occasionally confer with customers as well.
- Lead and oversee the project quoting life cycle which is comprised of system costing, system layout drawings, and system proposals.
- Partner with inside sales team involved in the project quoting life cycle (cost estimator, drafter, and sales assistant)
- Perform all work in accordance with all established regulatory, compliance and safety requirements
- Willingness to travel in assigned region and to required corporate functions, including periodic weekend and extended travel when necessary in region and internationally.
- objectives and outcomes; Develop new concepts to meet market demands.
- Perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence
- Two-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ agricultural capital equipment sales experience required
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales objectives; product launch experience preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience with 2D & 3D design software (Design and Basic Analysis)
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Mechanical aptitude to understand packaging automation and company products.
- Excellent customer service, experience interacting with customers desired.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to produce written and verbal communication at a professional business level.
- Ability to support multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills; a team-player that is self-motivated
- Optical sorting, traceability, food safety, automation and mechanical related to the agricultural industry
- Project management knowledge; cost, schedule and quality
- Previous experience in either sales training, sale operations or manage care functions a plus
- Bi-Lingual English / Spanish a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Agriculture or Food Equipment: 2 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Preferred)
- Layout Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off