At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Configuration Engineer provides software configuration along with operational risk support for the organization’s Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (eGRC) programs within the RSA Archer Smart Suite toolset.
The right candidate will play a critical part in diagnosing issues, solving problems and configuring applications to enable business processes and activities.
The Configuration Engineer develops, tests, implements, and supports both new and changes to existing eGRC technologies through a Software Development Life Cycle.
Job duties / responsibilities:
- Manage daily workload to ensure assigned timelines are met
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Provide best in class customer support to internal teams and employees across the enterprise
- Comply with all policy requirements surrounding Incident, Change and Problem Mgmt
- Consult with customers to elicit, explain, translate and refine business/technical requirements
- Research existing configuration architecture to understand current processes and functionality
- Communicate technical information to non-technical individuals
- Ensure timely completion of customers priority driven needs
- Develop a full understanding of how in-scope applications, utilities, and processes function; infrastructure, administration, user interface, etc.
- Document technical architectural designs and business logic solutions
- Assist in the planning of design, build, test and implementation phases
- Ensure alignment with development, implementation and performance standards
- Participate in unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Utilize agile principles within planning, development, and communication
- Provide consultation services to customers as well as internal team resources
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
Requirements of qualified candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Five+ years of application configuration experience in RSA Archer
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, problem solving skillset
- Extensive technical troubleshooting experience
- Self-motivated, quick learner with exceptional time management
- Excel at verbal and written communication
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously; seamlessly multitask
- Understanding of Operational Risk Programs, a plus
- Advanced experience developing formulas in Microsoft Excel, a plus
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $81,600.00 - $96,000.00 - $105,600.00