Constant Contact champions the needs of small organizations to build successful, lasting customer relationships. As a Senior Quality Engineer, we will look to you to be the champion of quality and be passionate about blurring the lines between development and quality engineering.
What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Drive a quality mindset across our cross-functional, full stack scrum teams
- Ensure proper automation coverage for all new functionality
- Lead as part of a highly collaborative Agile team
- Proactively identify areas of tech debt and work with the team to address it
- Promote the collaborative creation of functional tests by involving developers and product owners in the process
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
Why you'll love us:
- Strong collaboration and influential mentality
- Self-motivated with proactive approach
- 6+ years in test automation and a familiarity of development roles
- Efficient with Protractor and J-unit
- Expert with unit testing and test-driven development
- Comfortable with relational and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to GIt in a CI/CD environment
- It's all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there's a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We're wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there's going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he's friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It's super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We've got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we're there for you!