- Support the maintenance department by assisting in the troubleshooting of equipment issues.
- Troubleshoot PLC ladder logic and data handling functions in Control Logix processors.
- Maintain PLC documentation upon receipt from equipment suppliers.
- Maintain archive of PLC programs throughout facility.
- Support various I/O devices connected to PLC’s including HMI’s, scanners, remote I/O, sensors, relays, solenoids, etc.
- Assist maintenance personnel in troubleshooting pneumatic circuits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $90,000.00 per year