We are currently seeking Construction Inspector candidates with experience monitoring and inspecting construction projects. Our construction inspectors are primarily responsible for onsite monitoring of civil public works and private civil engineering projects on a daily basis for conformance to construction plans and specifications.
- Liaison working with our engineers and construction contractors to monitor construction progress.
- Responsible for observation and documentation of general construction conformance with the plans and specifications.
- Maintain accurate daily records of construction site conditions and activities; significant events, issues, or problems; and communications between parties.
- Consult with engineers daily during construction to communicate project progress; site conditions and activities; and significant events, issues, or problems.
- A minimum of 2 years of related construction work, skill, knowledge, OR similar work experience is needed.
- Experience in heavy construction, specifically in levees, pump stations, bulkheads, concrete, piling, piping, storm drainage, roads, and bridges is required. Along with proven skills and experience with materials and tools used in these types of construction projects.
- Experience in the field, observing and documenting day-to-day daily construction work activities.
- Able to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications and identify discrepancies or conflicts within documents.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Flexible work hours and able to work on project site and be exposed to weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $21.00 per hour
Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Construction Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place