Design/supervise construction of pilot plants for chemical/ petrochemical industry.
- Write technical proposals/quotations.
- Lead/coordinate projects. Issue P&IDs, BOMs, equipment specifications.
- Design equipment based on ASME/other standards; Lead process and HAZOP reviews.
- Supervise staff/contractors.
- Interact with clients/customers/vendors/suppliers/fabricators.
- Make presentations and generating leads.
- Assist in design and supervise fabrication of modular pilot plants
Intermittent domestic and international travel is required to perform job duties, including commissioning equipment on customer site and sometimes during the course of construction. Typical trips are 2-3 days. With one trip 1-2 weeks per year.
Requirements: BS degree in Chemical Engineering. PE a plus.
Experience in installing/running R&D equipment; conducting experiments. Experience in production a plus. Knowledge of chemical processes; understanding of electrical instrumentation/automation;
Proficiency in AutoCAD, Solidworks/ Pre-E, chemical simulation software, MS Project, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Strong project management/leadership/communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location