Do you have a strong desire to help the world with environmentally friendly fuel alternatives? Are you committed to a culture of continuous improvement? Are you dedicated to building a high performing team where everyone can do their best work? If so, you’re the Quality Technician we are looking for. This position reports to the Quality Manager and is located in Janesville WI.
Who You Are:
What You Will Do:
- You are dedicated to safety and create a working environment where all employees are empowered to make the right safety related decisions.
- You have knowledge and a background in lean manufacturing.
- You have experience facilitating internal audits.
- You help facilitate problem solving teams.
- You have experience with Revision Control and Document Archives/Record Retention.
- You can take ownership the NCR tracking program.
- You have experience with Calibration Systems.
- You have experience maintaining ISO certification.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working in Quality or as a Quality Technician, ISO auditor training, strong Office software skills to include Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio, at least 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What You Will Get:
- Perform incoming inspections on critical production components, maintaining documentation of results, for use by purchasing, engineering. Initiate NCR’s or returns for defective items.
- Help Quality Engineer perform the tracking and investigation of RMAs. Help in pursuing root cause analysis; analyze failure trends, and vendor quality resolution.
- Help Quality Engineer with ISIR inspections of incoming parts as required.
- Help maintain the Quality Lab.
- Perform various production floor processes and product audits to assure standard processes are well defined and being followed. Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigate customer complaints; and collaborate with other members of management and the Continuous Improvement team to help develop manufacturing and training methods.
- Track and compile quality-related product inspection Punch lists and Turn back data, pursuing corrective/preventive actions through manufacturing.
- Validate quality processes and quality attributes by measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating the timely performance of the calibration process.
- Assist in defining and documenting processes, procedures, and job instructions.
- Support Continual Improvement effort in both Quality and Manufacturing.
- Help Coordinate and Participate in Internal Audit program.
- MFG support for disposition of non-conforming material.
- Participate in MFG walk through as applicable.
- With success in this position, the Quality Technician may pursue a variety of career moves for example, Quality Engineer, at larger operating companies or opportunities in other functions such as business systems, or other business disciplines.
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits that are all about you — your goals, your needs, your health. For any budget. For any stage of life.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability and visibility to do just that.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
Fortive ( www.fortive.com NYSE:
FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenue, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
ANGI Energy Systems is a U.S.-based manufacturer of quality engineered gas compression equipment and a leading supplier of compressed Natural Gas (NGV) refueling equipment and systems. ANGI has a longstanding reputation as a leader and innovator in both the compression and NGV refueling station industries and has over 30 years of experience providing worldwide clients with high quality products and services.
ANGI Energy Systems, a subsidiary Gilbarco Veeder-Root. Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a ""Fortive Company."" Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation."