Island Exterior Fabricators works at the intersection of architecture, engineering, and manufacturing. We develop tailored solutions for unique, complex building envelopes, paying close attention to issues of performance, aesthetics, schedule, and cost.
Our highly experienced team builds each façade on our expansive Long Island campus, then delivers it to the building site for installation. By relying on in-house machining and vertical supply-chain integration, we consistently deliver exceptional results on time and within budget.
We’re proud to have partnered with some of the world’s leading architects and developers to deliver several highly regarded buildings in the northeastern United States. Projects include Cornell Tech's Bloomberg Center (Morphosis), the National September 11 Museum (Snøhetta), the Public Safety Answering Center II (SOM), and Barclays Center (SHoP).
We are seeking a CNC Operators for both day and night shifts, separately. The ideal candidate has a solid background in machinery, specifically using manual milling machines.
- Prior experience using CNC milling machines
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, without any restrictions
- Will be trained to use machines safely and independently
Island Exterior Fabricators is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, life and voluntary life insurance, and 401(k) with match options. Please explore what we’re about at www.islandef.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- cnc machinist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma