DuBois & King, Inc. has an ongoing need for Civil Engineers. No matter what your specialty, your skills and experience can be used in any of our 7 different divisions.
Areas of expertise can be in environmental, aviation, public works, structural, building services, site & land and transportation.
We are looking to grow the right people into project leaders and division directors. If you have 8 or more years of civil engineering experience, please apply for a position with us. We will consider less than 8 years experience and help you grow your skills.
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in engineering and already have a PE in VT, NH, NM, ME, MA or NY. If you are in the process of getting your PE, please let us know.
Job duties include scheduling, planning and coordinating resources and managing projects from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with other senior engineers to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables
- Proven working experience as a project engineer, minimum of 8 years
- Excellent knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit and/or MicroStation
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills or willing to learn
- Decision making ability and leadership skills or willing to learn
- Current Professional Engineer license or willing to obtain
- Time management and organization skills
- BS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- civil engin: 8 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations