5-AXIS CNC PROGRAMMER/SETUP SPECIALIST \*$5,000 JOINING BONUS\*
- $$$ BEST wages for qualified candidates!
- Superior Benefits including: Major medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Looking for a non-smoking, drug free and hard-working person that wants to excel in the best environment with a dynamic team.
- Required Experience:
- Must have experience programming with WorkNC or Mastercam.
- Must be familiar with G and M code
- 5-axis experience a must
- Will be required to program, setup, and operate Fidia, OKK, & Doosan 5-axis machining centers
- Prototype machining experience required
- Must be able to read 2D prints and manipulate 3D models
- Must know GD&T
- 10 year minimum experience
About United CNC Machining:
- CNC machining of prototype and limited production components as well as precision tooling, fixtures, gauges and assemblies
- High tech climate-controlled environment
- Full time employees receive full medical benefits, including vision, dental and life insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Extreme Fitness Center
- Best compensation package for qualified individuals.
- Tabaco and Vape free campus
1597 Atlantic Blvd. Auburn Hills, MI 48326
To learn more about us, please visit:
Come join the best!
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Machining: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location