Competitive Base Salary, Bonus, Commission.
Medical, Dental, 401K, Personal Time, Paid Holiday’s.
- We are seeking a productive, experienced engineer who is creative and has excellent and insightful
- Function as project manager for the configuration, proto-typing, build, and startup of custom automated
- Over-see design engineers in the creation of parts and/or assemblies to meet customer needs.
- Develop machine design concepts including 3D CAD modeling of components, sub-assemblies as well
as top-level assemblies.
- Develop and manage BOM's for new machines.
- Evaluate/revise existing mechanical BOM subassemblies.
- Provide engineering technical support for assembly and debug of machinery.
- Provide engineering technical support to service department.
- Ensure that the mechanical portion of operator’s and parts manuals are current.
- Work with production department to develop and improve manufacturing processes.
- Utilize DFM concepts and techniques.
- The successful candidate will show a track record of design-to-schedule and team-oriented design
skills, as well as extensive knowledge of industry best practices, tools and technologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education - Bachelors Degree or higher within technical field preferred (BSME/MSME).
- Three or more years of demonstrated successful design of automated assembly equipment and
- Must have a "what ever it takes" attitude to get projects completed accurately and on time. This may
require over-time (including weekends) during final de-bug and buy-off of machines.
- Must be capable of designing machine components from sketches or verbal concepts.
- A working knowledge of common machine shop techniques is required.
- Must be proficient in Solid Works 2006 or later.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects to schedule and within budget.
- Knowledge in the use of electrical devices (i.e. sensors, switches, load cells, LVDT's, etc.).
- Must be capable of giving and taking direction.
- A thorough knowledge of the application of pneumatic actuators, DC drives, etc.
- Knowledge of continuous-motion and cam-driven systems is a plus!
- This position requires hands-on debug and testing of automated assembly machines.
- Practical skills in troubleshooting and general problem solving.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and in a team environment is crucial.
- Prior industry knowledge and the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills and work well in a dynamic
To apply please email your resume to: