Growing Software Company, Insurance Automation Group, in Southern Maine is looking for a motivated individual to join our team. Ideal Candidate would have application deployment experience, have great communication skills, and be willing to champion progressive change.
· Provide day to day support to development, product, and infrastructure team.
· On-going operational support for all applications as they require updates, troubleshooting, and configuration.
· Work with development, Quality Assurance, and Systems groups to ensure consistency across the enterprise.
· Implement CI/CD pipelines and with infrastructure teams to implement fully automated environments using standard automation patterns based on industry best practices.
· Support application security scanning and performance testing activities.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
· Web application deployment experience
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· Process-oriented with great documentation skills
· Good Customer Service Skills
· Microsoft SQL Server Database
· Excel to Microsoft SQL Server Data Conversion
Nice to have experience:
· Web Application Configuration
· Application Containerization (Docker)
· Cloud Deployment (AWS)
· Build Automation
· Automated QA testing
· Database Management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location