McElroy Metal, a leading manufacturer of metal roofing and metal building components, is currently seeking an Estimator at our Corporate Office located in Bossier City, Louisiana. This salaried, non-exempt position prepares job cost estimates for the construction industry and reports to the Director of Architectural Sales
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Compiles lists and quantities of materials needed to compute the cost of materials needed to complete a particular project.
- Assists customers in the selection of products to meet various local building codes and design criteria as specified by designing architect/engineer.
- Reviews architect/engineer’s drawings for product suitability.
Some of the requirements of this position are:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced in construction designs or project management.
- Metal building product and product application knowledge.
- Ability to design, read and understand blueprints.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows operating environment and spreadsheet application software.
- Strong math background.
Job Type: Full-time
- Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement