The Process Engineer is responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and approving final designs prior to builds.
- Responsible for managing assigned engineering projects including tracking costs, assessing resources, and achieving deadline requirements.
- Generates cost estimates for manufacturing specific prototype and production related tooling and equipment.
- Responsible the status of project development with assigned customer contacts as applicable.
- Conceptualizes and/or designs future manufacturing layouts and research options for process flow, product assembly, and equipment purchase.
- Analyzes new design proposals ad makes recommendations regarding manufacturability and compatibility with current manufacturing operations.
- Provides input to design and quality regarding product tolerances and special or critical characteristics.
- Prepares equipment or tooling specifications for new or revised machines and fixtures.
- Responsible for the development of process flow, process FMEA, and floor layout.
- Preforms time studies, line balancing and capability studies.
- Responsible for the production of prototype products either on site or through a vendor.
- Recommends preventative maintenance parameters and instructions.
- Responsible for the acceptance and approval of manufacturing specific tooling and equipment.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must process strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location