Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking an experienced Senior Staff Software Engineer to join our Continental Engineering Services (CES) team. The ideal candidate has skills in Board Support Package (BSP) architecture in the automotive industry.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is seeking an associate software engineer to support embedded software development for various in-vehicle automotive electronics within the Continental portfolio.
- Responsible to support the software development team
- Provide support to application teams for identification of root cause for issues and corrective action plans
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, utilities related tools
- Creation of software modules for various Automotive Products
- Debug & Problem solving for issues at all stages of product development
- Responsible to support for development of new products, and changes to existing products
- Can work independently or/and within a team environment
- Support in-vehicle and bench testing
- Creation and analysis of software requirements
- Development & Maintenance of architecture and detailed software designs
- Support aspects of production processes for software development
- Assistance with other tasks as needed and determined by Management
- Proficient in C-programming
- Understanding of 8 – 32 bit microprocessors
- Basic/Good debugging skills
- Good communication skills with CES team, internal & external customers
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
Course of study/major study:
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Must be willing to travel (approx 10%) supporting internal and customer development trips
1+ year work experience in embedded SW development in automotive industry
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Gute Bedingungen für verschiedene Versicherungen
Karriereberatung und Trainingsangebot
Mitarbeiter werben Mitarbeiter
Unterstützung Kinderbetreuung/Pflege von Angehörigen
Mitarbeiterrabatt für lokale Anbieter
Work Life Balance
Mitarbeiterrabatt für Unternehmensprodukte
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.
Nice to know
Continentals Spezialisten aus unterschiedlichen Disziplinen treiben den Trend des Automatisierten Fahrens mit aller Innovationskraft voran.
Direkt zur Karriere Website