Software Developer Opportunity with CSI
Launch your career with a dynamic and innovative company! Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) is a leader in the banking industry, offering end-to-end technology solutions to financial institutions nationwide. And we are growing! With excellent benefits and a superb work environment, CSI’s Document Services is looking for a Software Engineer in its Oklahoma City, OK, Amarillo, TX, Lexington, KY, or Paducah, KY office locations.
CSI’s Document Services is a leading provider of print and mail, online document delivery, and item processing solutions for financial institutions and governments across the United States. This group processes, prints, and mails financial statements and notices; archives statements, notices, and other types of documents for online delivery and research; and facilitates the clearing of checks between financial institutions.
Software developers are responsible for the development, maintenance and enhancement of the software products of CSI’s Document Services.
Coding, maintaining and testing software code within Microsoft .net framework. Language used will be primarily C#.Net
Customer support in regard to issues concerning document imaging software
Participate in the full product development life cycle of new enhancements to CSI’s current mix of products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- C# and general software development skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net framework required
- Familiar with SQL Server
- Knowledge of document imaging software is a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- College degree in related field preferred (computer science, CIS, MIS, etc.)
- Experience (or technical training) with programming, software development, software engineering preferred
- Experience building database applications
- Application design, development, deployment and service experience
- Experience in a similar technical field preferred
CSI offers a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees! Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation, and much more are included in our mix of employee benefits. Please see our careers page at www.csiweb.com for details.
For more information on CSI, please visit our website at www.csiweb.com. Thanks!