Foresight Automation, a Division of Purvis Industries is seeking an Industrial Controls Engineer to help support this fast growing engineering/manufacturing firm. Our customer base is comprised of some of the largest and most innovative manufacturers in the country.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Experience designing complete custom machines. automation systems, robotic systems, testing systems, and automated assembly lines, with the ability to manage the project from start to finish.
- 2-5 years’ experience in PLC systems design and software development, highly preferred.
- CAD experience and capability of producing electrical enclosure assembly drawings and wiring diagrams required
- Rockwell Automation software platforms programming skills required.
- HMI screen development skills required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with projects of all scopes and sizes.
- Controls Competency exam given.
Foresight Automation, a division of Purvis Industries, offers a professional environment with competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental/vision, Life, and 401k matching, as well as an aggressive vacation schedule. Foresight Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fort Worth, TX 76111 (Required)