A Junior Engineer will perform design and analysis of structures that are particular to the telecom industries. The design and analysis including existing and proposed installations located on towers and existing buildings.
The Junior Engineer is expected to operate as a part of a team. They are directly accountable to a Lead Engineer. The Junior Engineer is required to determine the structural adequacy of the various installations. They are to collaborate and communicate with the team.
- Responsible for all aspects of the site design process including structural analyses.
- Communicate project requirements and project progress to the Engineering Manager.
- Prepare detailed structural analyses documenting the structural capacity of existing structures.
- Attend site visits and perform structural mappings.
- Review of construction drawing (CDs)
- BS in Civil engineering, Structural focus preferred. Or Mechanical engineering
- 0-2 years experience
- Prefer existing or plans to obtain EIT Registration, via NCEES FE Exam
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Telecommunications: 1 year (Required)