CNC/ 5-Axis Swiss Machine Programmer/Machinist
*** Multiple positions available; Operators, Mill programmers and lathe programmers ***
Duraline Corporation, a manufacturer of custom molded electrical devices located in DeLand, Florida area is looking to hire an experienced Swiss Machine Programmer/Machinist.
The candidate for this position must have set-up, operating, and programming experience with CNC Machinery and 5- axis Swiss turning centers. Applicants for this position should be proficient with MasterCam or Esprit software and be able to program G and M codes. Experience with Haas DS-30 and Tsugami 5-axis lathes would be a definite plus.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer/Machinist
- Set-up, operate, and program CNC mills and 5-axis Swiss machining lathes
- Plans machining by working with Engineering department, creating engineering plans, materials, machining parameters, etc.
- Ability to generate and interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Maintains specifications regarding drilling, grooving, cutting, turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations.
- Maintain company quality and safety standards, record keeping, and equipment and supplies.
Requirements for the CNC/ 5- Swiss Machine Programmer/Machinist
- Must be able to program, operate and run a 5-axis Swiss turning machine
- Hands-on experience with CNC Programming and Machining
- Experience with MasterCam or Esprit software desired
- Experience creating and interpreting blueprints for new product development.
- Able to program using G and M code platforms.
- Full-Time Direct Hire Position
- This is an hourly position and pay will be commiserate with ability
- Overtime available
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and company match 401k
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- cnc programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes