- Full Time, Day Shift (5am-1:30pm) Monday to Friday, Overtime available
- Full Time, Swing Shift (2pm-10:30pm) Monday to Friday, Overtime available
- Upward mobility within the organization for high performers
- On-the-job skills training
Lithos is currently seeking candidates for full-time, day-shift, production work assembling electronics and battery packs. Health care, vision, dental and life insurance benefits included.
Who are we?
Lithos Energy designs and manufactures high-performance, large-format lithium ion battery packs for the automotive, aerospace and stationary energy storage markets. We are a quickly growing and fast-moving team of motivated engineers and technologists.
Using a variety of tools, machines and manual processes, Production Associates perform the assembly tasks that produce Lithos battery packs. By meticulously following the manufacturing instructions and directions from engineers, Production Associates are responsible for creating the highest quality product and meeting production volume targets.
- Be a punctual, consistent and committed member of the production team.
- Follow manufacturing instructions and the guidance of engineers with precision to perform battery assembly tasks and meet production volume targets.
- Work with the engineering team to suggest process improvements that increase throughput and quality.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Any other tasks needed to get the job done.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Willing and able to work full shift plus occasional overtime
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Familiarity with manufacturing environment
- Experience with electronics assembly, soldering, or wire harness fabrication preferred
- Familiarity with power tools
Please apply with a resume and a brief cover letter emphasizing your skills and experience most related to the list of qualifications above.
Lithos Energy, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Lithos Energy has implemented a COVID-19 policy that includes wearing masks and social distancing in the factory.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma