Job Description : Store Engineer
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer servicing Dillard’s Stores.
- Mon ~ Fri, 7am to 3:30 Full Time
- Electrical repairs and maintenance, ballast replacement, electrical troubleshooting and repair, basic mechanical aptitude.
- HVAC preventative maintenance on Roof Top units, Filters, belts, coil cleaning, grease and lube
- Basic plumbing, faucets and flush valves
- Basic drywall repair, other basic facilities maintenance duties
- Company supplies tools and uniforms
- Company pays mileage reimbursement for vehicle use for company business, parts runs, and trips between stores
- Company provides purchasing card for parts/tools procurement
- 401K Retirement plan, up to 15% of salary per pay period, Company matches up to 5% (After 1 Yr.)
- United Health Care Medical (4 Plans to Choose from, Various rates, company contributes $1.75/HR)
- Dental and Vision Insurance plans
- Vacation accrual in 1st year, 1 week available at anniversary.
- Company discount card available for discount on Store merchandise
- No landscaping
- No housekeeping or Janitorial
- Maintenance position pay is based on experience
Candidate must have reliable transportation, and a valid drivers license.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday