College degree in Engineering or lesser degree (Technical School) if accompanied by 4+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
1. Supervises and directs all maintenance department personnel in the effective and
economic utilization of the plant’s manufacturing and maintenance facilities.
2. Designing of pneumatic and tubular conveying for bulk materials.
3. Design of utility equipment, utility layout, and utility foundation.
4. Development of mechanical equipment for production machines.
5. Using flow diagrams to systemize projects.
6. Develop air and water systems by making pipe drawings.
7. Design and installation drawing for process equipment and preliminary drawings for jobs.
8. Maintaining and administering mechanical designs for “hands-on” start up work.
9. Evaluating and writing purchasing (contracting) specifications.
10. Ability to work on special assignments given by the Plant Manager.
11. Ability to initiate Appropriation Requests, and follow/coordinate all improvement projects
12. Able to operate computer systems and IBM mainframe system.
13. Provides proposals and design information for plan improvements.
14. Must have mathematics skills and record-keeping abilities.
15. Develop and maintain Preventive Maintenance Program
16. Learn and work within ISO-9001 guidelines.
The above, prescribed duties are set forth as “bench marks” for evaluation of this job. They are representative of the normal work performed and do not constitute the complete requirements of the job.
Note: JM Eagle Stockton Plant manufactures PVC pipe.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma