Adams - Engineering & Development Consultants is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team!
Adams is a 40-year-old company that promotes a fun and relaxed work environment with half-day Fridays. We are a small to mid-size firm under 50 employees with offices in Dallas, Tyler, and Austin. Our services include civil engineering, landscape architecture, land development consulting, entitlements, and master planning/ land planning for a diverse mix of projects.
Adams has an immediate opening for a Professional Entry Level Manager in our Dallas, Texas office. Experience in land development projects including retail/commercial, industrial, single-family, etc.Salary:
- Paid Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Public and private projects
- Client relations
- Project management
- Supervision of design
- Proposal writing
- Coordination with clients
- BS or MS Degree in Civil Engineering
- FE/EIT Certification
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Civil 3-D is a plus
- Identifying project scope and budget management
- Knowledge of MS programs such as Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong communication skills, motivation, and initiative
Indeed Hire and Adams - Engineering & Development Consultants are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil 3-D: 1 year (Preferred)
- Knowledge of MS programs such as Word and Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Land Development: 2 years (Required)
- AutoCAD : 1 year (Preferred)