NRI Distribution is a specialist in providing North American logistics services to apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories manufacturers in the outdoor, action sports, fashion and lifestyle industries. We are champions in both wholesale and ecommerce fulfillment. At NRI a high level of service is a MUST, while providing an enjoyable and freedom-centric workplace to our team members. Both the Client and our team member experience is very important to us!
We fundamentally believe that one’s mindset establishes the foundation for success in our environment and look for people that live by and embrace a winning attitude with a propensity for action.
We recognize the opportunities technology brings in an environment of continuous improvement as well as change. Can you challenge process and be collaborative? Do you prefer to identify opportunity and present solutions to leadership? Are you comfortable in a relationship where you create results every day to justify your role and add value to the team? We view the realities of budget constraints and ROI as challenges and not limitations, do you? If you appreciate new tech solutions, simplicity, data driven decisions and initiating change, while acting by the principals of living with integrity, leading through action and delivering excellence while creating harmony and sustainability for all, keep reading.
To learn more about us please visit us online via our website (www.nri-distribution.com) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NRIdistribution). Seriously, check out our website, we’re pretty awesome. And we work with some pretty cool brands too.
Our software development team has built our own warehouse management system (WMS) and this system is critical to the success of our business. We are looking to expand our team with a Software Support Technician.
The Software Support Technician delivers solutions to the Warehouse Management Software (WMS) end users. This position acts as the liaison between the IT team and WMS end users, analyzes helpdesk problems, finds solutions and provides a high level of customer support to clients and end users.
For the right person we are flexible for this position to be remote or in one of our locations. We have facilities in Los Angeles, Fontana, Riverside and Chino, California; in Surrey and Kamloops, British Columbia; and in Montreal, Quebec.
All About You
Things You Can Do:
· Excellent Office 365 skills.
· Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills coupled with a willingness to learn.
· If remote, has the ability to travel to see the team (once safe to do so).
· Able to understand and interpret customer needs to provide an excellent level of service.
· Challenges status quo.
· Can communicate in an open, helpful and engaging manner with anyone and builds relationships across departments.
· Builds and contributes to team comradery.
· Takes personal accountability and end to end ownership of a solution or obstacle.
· Willing to put in the extra effort when it really counts.
· Has a sense of pride in work and end product.
What Gets You Excited:
· Building quality relationships with clients and co-workers.
· Ongoing learning opportunities.
The Must Haves
· High school graduation.
· 1- 3 years experience with IT helpdesk.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience of warehouse operational processes and warehouse management system and its functionality.
· 1 – 3 years’ customer service experience
· Working Knowledge of MS Application software.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
*If this describes you then please keep reading!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provides helpdesk support and resolves problems.
· Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the helpdesk.
· Identifies and organizes tickets according to priority and resolves or escalates them to Software Support Supervisor, Hardware Support or the Software Developers.
· Provides guidance, troubleshooting and solutions to issues for minor Aspire, computer systems and equipment malfunctions.
· Follows up on end user questions and problems until resolution.
· Utilizes and maintains the helpdesk issue tracking software.
· Provides exceptional customer service while interacting in a professional and friendly manner with end users at all levels within and outside the organization.
· Provides support for ad hoc client testing.
2. Identifies and recommends ways to add value to the product.
3. Participates in team meetings, daily check ins, helpdesk check ins, ticket planning and other meetings as necessary.
· Identifies outstanding issues and areas for improvement.
4. Creates, revises and maintains Helpdesk knowledge base.
· Responsible for the integrity of helpdesk knowledge base.
· Documents solutions to common problems.
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our team members and their families:
· Competitive salaries;
· Choice benefits plan;
· Flexible and fun work environment;
· Ability to order directly from our amazing Clients;
· Autonomy in decision making;
· Profit share program;
· Development and ongoing learning opportunities;
Ability to have a say and make an impact on the organization
To apply please visit: https://nriusallc.applytojob.com/apply/DivsnOtFAb/Software-Support-Technician-North-America-Remote-Opportunity
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Software Support Technician: 1 year (Preferred)