ASF is looking to have a Structural Engineer to assist in the design of our projects and ensure building integrity. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Structural Engineering as well as professional design experience. To fulfill the responsibilities of this role, you must also have experience using BIM (building information modeling) software. This is a collaborative position that requires advanced technical and analytical skills. Applicants with a Professional Engineering (PE) license are strongly preferred, PE in Texas a plus.
· Support the BIM Designer with layouts and information.
· Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
· Design test plans and analyze results
· Perform reviews of technical drawings and project specifications to ensure structural integrity in adverse air, water, thermal, seismic, and acoustic conditions
· Ensure projects are up to code
· Experience in Single and Multi-Family construction.
· Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
· Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Structural Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Structural Engineer (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible