Air PurificationCo. is currently seeking an Equipment Sales Engineer for our office in Denver,Colorado.
As an Equipment Sales Engineer you will solicit business with mechanical contractors and mechanical engineers on the application and sale ofapplied, DX and chilled water equipment. You will provide technical assistance to customers, prepare detailed cost proposals, generate submittals and manage projects to there successful completion.
- Plan take-offs, proposal generation, generate submittals
- Stay current on new products and industry trends
- You will be empowered to develop long term relationships and build partnerships with new and existing customers
- Participation with local ASHRAE chapter
- To support customers in all aspects to enter and maintain a sustainable business relationship.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in commercial HVAC equipment sales
- Must be well-presented, articulate and able to deal professionally with clients.
- Must possess excellent problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be self-motivated to achieve annual sales goals and objectives
Air Purification Co. is a financially strong, well established (60+years), Denver, CO based manufacturers’ representative firm. Entrepreneurial, growth oriented company witha reputation for customer service, representing quality manufacturers.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off