Double E is looking for talented individual to join our successful and growing team. If you want to be a part of the success while increasing your skills, this is the place for you!
Double E Company is a multi-national manufacturing/engineering company that manufactures high quality mechanical/electrical industrial web handling products for the paper, film and foil industries.
This position designs and implements Siemens PLC controls for custom web handling equipment. The successful candidate will have experience specifying motors, gearboxes, sensors and controls within customer-driven design requirements. This individual also produces detailed design schematics from which outside vendors will manufacture control panels. As the customer experience is an important part of the Double E sales promise, our Electrical Engineers create and program HMI touch screen controls for the machinery along with the requisite user manuals.
Location: Conveniently locatedtwo minutes from Route 24 and 106, near I-495 in West Bridgewater.
· Specify motors, gearboxes, and controls for custom electromechanical equipment.
· Produce detailed schematic drawings for controls and wiring of equipment.
· Design programs for and implement Siemens PLC controls.
· Design and implement HMI touch screen controls for custom applications.
· Produce maintenance manuals and provide training on-site with customers.
· Troubleshoot electrical control problems.
Education & Experience:
· B.S. in Electrical Engineering required
· Minimum 10 years of general mechanical, electrical and/or pneumatic design experience
· Minimum 5 years of specific electrical design experience
· Superior knowledge of and familiarity with Siemens PLC programming; knowledge of AB controls a plus
· Familiarity designing electrical panels using Eplan ElectricP8 software beneficial
· Experience in the web handling and tension control fields advantageous
· Occasional travel for multiple nights supporting equipment installations required
- Job Shop Environment
- Custom Engineered products
- Air-Conditioned Shop
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Disability Insurance
- 10 paid Holidays
- Paid vacations
- Paid sick time
- 401k with Company match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday