HealthPartners is currently hiring for a .Net Developer. We are a nonprofit integrated care delivery and financing system based in Bloomington, MN. At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity, and partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable. We seek colleagues who wish to help advance diversity, equity and inclusion and foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, included, and valued.
This position is responsible for creating technology-based solutions by developing, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing programs to support software applications. The person in this position also coaches, trains, and mentors junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Five+ years’ experience in object-oriented development using Microsoft .Net and NET framework.
- Experience in full life cycle iterative development; requirements gathering, technical design, development, testing, implementation, and support.
- Experience with Oracle (PL/SQL, Stored Packages/Procedures development, SQL) or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with UNIX (VI, Korn Shell).
- Available for on-call 24/7 support rotation on a periodic basis.
- Creates moderate to complex technology solutions to support systems/applications.
- Develops, tests, debugs, documents, and installs programs.
- Defines project objectives by analyzing user requirementsD
- Designs and develops moderate to complex user interfaces for .Net applications by analyzing business requirements and priorities and translating them into an effective user experience.
- Assists with determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Completes moderate to complex programming using software development languages and third-party software products.
- Designs and conducts moderate to complex application tests.
- Participates in integrating .Net applications.
- Participates in interdepartmental development efforts.
- Participates in development efforts across multiple applications and departments.
- Develops .Net applications using community standards and best practices.
- Performs support and maintenance on .Net applications.
- Participates in the development of user manuals, user procedures, technical support documentation and operational procedures.
- Mentors less senior .Net developers.
- Provides coaching and advice to junior developers.
- Trains new and existing employees on best practices and new development approaches and methodologies.
- Maintains awareness of the latest developments in key areas of responsibility and brings forward opportunities that might benefit the organization.
- Leverages technology to improve the customer’s experience.
- Maintains a current knowledge of trends and technology through continuing educations, publications, and professional organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for Job ID #62849.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
Work Location: One location